Posted on October 16 2017
This season we asked super stylish DJ, Author and Blogger, Louise McSharry, to have a browse through our Autumn Winter collections and pick her favourite pieces for the season, thank you Louise!
“It was such a joy to choose my favourites for Autumn Winter from the site! Any chance they'd produce a lot of this stuff in adult sizes?
My priority when dressing my son Sam is for him to look cool but absolutely be comfortable, so everything I chose is easy for your little ones to wear.
Particular highlights are the two dresses for the girls, which I would happily wear myself, and the beautiful gold sequined cape. Gold and sparkly is my favourite colour, and I can imagine any child who owns one’s imagination going wild while creating forever memories.
Most of my choices would work for either gender - which is the coolest thing about helping a kid get dressed in 2017. No rules apply!"
Top Five for Girls
- Confetti Dungarees by Turtledove London
- Hero Sweatshirt by Organic Zoo
- Mint Dress by MONKIND Berlin
- Navy Stripy Dress by MONKIND Berlin
- Gold Hooded Cape by Fable Heart
Top Five for Boys
- Mask Outersuit by Turtledove London
- Copper Pants by MONKIND Berlin
- Sloth Jumper by MONKIND Berlin
- Je T'aime Sweatshirt by Whistle & Flute
- Lightning Bolt Leggings by Whistle & Flute
As a bonus pick for any child, I love Scamp and Dude's Superhero Sleep Buddies. This brand is all about inspiring confidence in kids, and each item includes a 'superpower button' to give them an extra boost! We could all do with that. The Sleep Buddies have a special pocket to hold a photo of someone it's kid loves, and is a great pal for bedtime. (I had a sneak peak of this exciting collection launching this week!!)